Are you considering an addition to your home or merely installing a fence? Most exterior and interior improvements performed on your home require a permit from the City of Kemmerer. All construction-related permits are handled through the City of Kemmerer. If you are unsure as to whether you need permits or you need assistance with setbacks, height restrictions or any development-related questions, please call City Hall at 307-828- 2350.

Building Permits

Sign Application with Examples
Permitted Home Occupation Permit
Permitted Home Occupation Daycare
Building Permit
Fence Permit Application

Business Licenses
Peddler License Application
Business License Application